It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Public’s help needed to locate vehicle
Reward offered for info
PHS Class of ‘71 holds reunion
Home intruder shot by responding deputy
Simpson found guilty of murder
- Volunteers needed for DNR’s annual Summer Turkey Survey - 1:54 am
- Public’s help needed to locate vehicle - 11:31 pm
- Reward offered for info - 9:01 pm
- PHS Class of ‘71 holds reunion - 10:45 am
- Out & About - 10:45 am
- Home intruder shot by responding deputy - 10:45 am
- Simpson found guilty of murder - 10:45 am
- Easley’s Farmacy opens soon - 1:47 pm
- Assignment for the day: Service - 1:47 pm
- Graduating religion students commissioned - 1:47 pm
- Tri-County welding winners named - 1:47 pm
- Students meet with West Pelzer mayor - 1:47 pm
- Collegiate Honors Band members announced - 1:47 pm
- Materialistic should avoid purchases during major life transitions - 1:47 pm
- Powdersville Water District water report out - 1:47 pm
- Clemson smartphone apps help growers fight fruit crop pests - 1:47 pm
- Y close to completion - 1:47 pm
- Make it a zoo trip day - 1:47 pm
- Pickens Revitalization Association seeking new director - 1:45 pm
- DAR Chapter recognizes outstanding students - 1:45 pm
- Big check = huge help - 1:45 pm
- New lake access points planned - 1:45 pm
- Special showing of ‘Dory’ - 1:45 pm
- Parade of pride - 1:45 pm
- ‘Beam’-ing display of support - 1:44 pm
- Primary sets voting record - 1:44 pm
- Four runoffs coming up - 1:44 pm
- Foothills Playhouse bringing ‘Spirit!’ to the stage - 1:44 pm
- Two arrested following Pickens County carjacking - 6:23 pm
- SWU receives donation from Fairfield Inn and Suites - 6:50 am
- John Cutchin is the original Scholar Technician - 4:06 pm
- SWU Outdoor Club hike - 2:24 pm
- Statewide deer harvest decreases in 2015 - 12:54 am
- Building a Hexapod - 11:45 pm
- Wilson takes reins - 7:17 pm
- Speaker explores faith in filmmaking - 5:22 pm
- SWU Alpha Chi chapter inducts new members - 1:13 pm
- Ballots set for primary - 9:44 am
- Pickens County Council District 4 - 8:36 am
- Pickens County Council District 5 - 8:36 am
- S.C. House of Representatives District 5 - 8:36 am
- Pickens County Sheriff’s Race - 8:36 am
- We asked, they answered - 8:36 am
- Pickens County Council District 3 - 8:36 am
- S.C. Senate District 2 - 8:36 am
- State primary FAQs - 7:00 pm
- Where do I vote June 14? - 7:00 pm
- June 12 recital will unveil grand piano - 3:15 pm
- Candidates address issues before primary - 7:14 am
- A visit with the mayor - 5:40 am
Graduating religion students commissioned
Southern Wesleyan University’s Division of Religion held a commissioning service April 25 at historic Freedom’s Hill Church on the univers...
Tri-County welding winners named
Tri-County Technical College’s Welding students garnered six awards – including three first-place recognitions — at the 34th Annual ...
Students meet with West Pelzer mayor
West Pelzer Mayor Blake Sanders, spoke with first graders at West Pelzer Elementary. Pictured with Sanders are Lane Sanders, Mackenzie Ragsdale, Jacks...
Collegiate Honors Band members announced
Southern Wesleyan University was well-represented recently in the S.C. Collegiate Honors Band at Winthrop University. The students performed with thei...
Materialistic should avoid purchases during major life transitions
CLEMSON — Consumers with materialistic tendencies struggle with major life transitions and should refrain from online shopping and steer clear o...
Powdersville Water District water report out
POWDERSVILLE — Powdersville Water District has completed the Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for the year 2015 and reports there were no dr...
For a fun-filled experience, go see the Drive in Greenville
GREENVILLE — South Carolina has always been a state strong in its love of baseball with tradition surrounding the game in the Palmetto State. Fo...
Area sports announcements
Volleyball CampEASLEY — The 2016 Number One Volleyball Camp, directed by former Pickens High School head volleyball coach Peggy Anthony, will be...
Pickens County lands two All-Region volleyball players
PICKENS — The success of volleyball in Pickens County continues to shine through, even in the younger age brackets, as two Pickens County player...
Shoot those rapids
OCONEE COUNTY — When people think of good locations for whitewater rafting or river kayaking, Upstate South Carolina probably isn’t one of...
Carolina One Volleyball 12 team captures championship
PICKENS COUNTY — The Carolina One Volleyball 12 Regional Black Pickens Team captured its third straight Gold Championship at the Madness in the ...
Swimmers finish strong
PICKENS COUNTY — Seven swimmers from the Pickens County YMCA Piranhas Swim Team competed in the 2016 Upper Southeast Regional YMCA Championship ...
Dec. 5• 3 p.m.: Shoal Creek Baptist Church, 130 Shoal Creek Church Road in Easley, celebrates the anniversary of its pastor, the Rev. Charles He...
Dec. 5• 6 p.m.: Ivan Parker is in concert along with Johnson Edition at Seneca Baptist Church, 1080 S. Oak St. in Seneca. A suggested $10 donati...
Ongoing events• Emmanuel Lutheran Church of Easley, 101 E. 1st Ave. in Easley, holds Bible Study from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. each Monday.•...
Nov. 8• 10:45 a.m.: Shiloh United Methodist Church, 135 Reid Bagwell Road in Piedmont observes its annual Veterans Day Service. Major General Ro...
Oct. 31• 4 p.m.-7 p.m.: Lawrence Chapel UMC, 2101 Six Mile Highway in Central, holds a Harvest Festival featuring Trunk or Treat, inflatables, g...
Wildflowers and waterfalls guide leads to both
CLEMSON — Why carry two field guides on a hike when you can carry one? Clemson University naturalist Timothy P. Spira’s “Waterfalls ...
Vote for change on June 28
Thank you for voting in the recent primary. We turned out in force and made a big difference, but our job is not done. We must vote again on June 28. ...
Sen. Martin a plus for area
District 2 is very fortunate to be represented in the South Carolina Senate by Larry Martin. In the past, we were frequent visitors to South Carolina....
Some looking to blame others
I’m responding to Phil Bowers’ letter entitled, “Progress or propaganda?” where he criticized me for voicing outrage over scho...
Pickens County is at a crossroads
What just happened in Pickens County will become more commonplace. Two small schools were shut down and the students moved to other area schools. This...
If you see something, say something
Micayle Goolsby, 11 months, died May 23 in Hialeah, Fla., after being left in a hot car for an “undetermined amount of time.”Headlines wer...