The Easley City Police Department located on West Main Street was dedicated in 2002 after leaving its former location in the basement of City Hall.
Under the flags at the police station stands a memorial to those who have died in uniform.
It reads: “In Memory of Easley Police Officers who lost their lives in the line of duty.”
Jeremiah (Jere) Hughes June 23. 1892
Walter C. Holcombe Mar. 7. 1921
Woodrow W. Nalley Sept. 7 1959”