• The Pickens Presbyterian Church Child Development Center holds its third annual golf classic at the Pickens County Country Club. Registration is at 9 a.m. with a shotgun start at 9:30 a.m. The cost is $100 per person or $400 per team. Call 864-878-9953 for more information.
• The Derrick Dorsey Band performs from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Pickens Amphitheater, 114 W. Main St. in Pickens. Call 864-878-6421, visit www.cityofpickens.com or www.historicpickens.com for more information. This is a Music on Main event and will include a cruise-in.
• The Arts Council of Pickens County meets at 7:30 p.m. the third Monday of each month at Starving Artist Cafe, 114 NW Main St. in Easley. The group is open to those wanting to build support for the arts. Visit artscouncilofpickens.wix.com for more information.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• The Clemson Sertoma Club meets at noon the first and third Tuesday of each month at the University Inn, 1310 Tiger Blvd. in Clemson. New members and visitors are welcome. Call Randy Shaw at 864-423-5469 for more information.
• Easley Newcomers & Friends meets the second Tuesday of each month at the Capt. Kimberly Hampton Public Library, 304 Biltmore Road in Easley. The social is at 10 a.m. and the meeting is at 10:30 a.m. Guests are welcome. Call Gloria Kouvolo at 864-843-1403 for more information.
• The Confection Connection of the Upstate meets at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at St. Michael’s Episcopal Church, 1200 Powdersville Road in Easley. Call 864-859-4252 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• The Upcountry Quilters Guild meets at 7 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month in the community room of Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative, 734 W. Main St. in Pickens. Visitors are welcome. Visit www.upcountryquiltguildsc.com for more information.
Outside Pickens County
The Clemson Little Theatre stages The Dixie Swim Club from June 6 through June 8 and from June 13 through June 14 at the Pendleton Playhouse, 214 S. Mechanic St. in Pendleton. Shows are at 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and at 3 p.m.
Safe Animals From Euthanasia holds a fundraiser for the Oconee County Animal Shelter from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. June 4 at The Club at Keowee Key. NY Times Bestselling Author Dorothea Benton Frank is the guest. Tickets are $55 each and includes lunch and a hardcover copy of her latest book. Tickets are available at Booksmith and Foolish Heart Farm in Seneca. Call 864-719-0130 for more information.
Walhalla native Catie Devoe performs at the Walhalla Civic Auditorium at 8 p.m. June 13. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for students. Call 864-638-5277 to order tickets. Proceeds will benefit the Old St. John’s Meeting House and Wedding Chapel.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 205 Russell St.; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at email@example.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.