• Upstate Roller Girl Evolution (URGE) takes on the Smoky Mountain Roller Girls at 11 a.m. at the Easley Skate Center, 719 Ross Ave. in Easley. Doors open at 10:30 a.m. Tickets are $8 online and $10 at the door. Children 10 and under are admitted free.
• An adult coloring program is held at 10 a.m. at the The Sarlin Branch Library, 15 S. Palmetto St. in Liberty.
• Steppin’ It Up Coalition meets from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the boardroom of the Pickens County Airport, 240 Airport Road in Liberty. RSVP to Barbara Moss at 864-898-5800.
• The Pickens County Library Board of Trustees meets at 6 p.m. at Hampton Memorial Library. The meeting is open to the public.
June 23-Aug. 25
• Interim Healthcare Hospice holds grief support classes from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each Thursday at Williams House next to Robinson Funeral Home, 305 W. Main St. in Easley. Visit www.hospicegriefsupport.com to register.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
• Stephen King’s Carrie, the Musical is staged June 3 to June 5 and June 10 to June 12 at Clemson Little Theatre, 214 S. Mechanic St. in Pendleton. Jimmy O. Burdette is the director. Call 864-437-0172 or e-mail Shakespeare@wctel.net for more information.
• Art Gallery on Pendleton Square, 102-A E. Main St. in Pendleton, hosts sculptor and Co-op member Lou Koppel from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. June 10. Light refreshments will be served. Visit artgalleryps.org or call 864-221-0129 for more information.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.