Through March 31
• Clemson Town Hall hosts Freshwater Veins, curated by the Palmetto Curatorial Exchange, through March 31. An opening reception is held from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Jan. 6. Pieces will range from batik to and oil painting to photography.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers birth-K4) meets at 9:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesday of each month at Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, 9813 Anderson Road in Piedmont. Meetings include brunch, special speakers, group time and more. A nursery is provided.
• The Clemson Sertoma Club meets at noon the first and third Tuesday of each month at the University Inn, 1310 Tiger Blvd. in Clemson. New members and visitors are welcome. Call Randy Shaw at 864-423-5469 for more information.
• The Pickens Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Pickens Presbyterian Church.
• Thursday Night Live is held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. the first Thursday of each month at Starving Artist Cafe, 114 NW Main St. in Easley. A different host band will be featured each month. The event is being co-sponsored by the Fine Arts Center of Easley. Musicians interested in performing can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Volunteer orientation sessions for Pickens County Meals on Wheels programs are held at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the McKissick Center for Senior Wellness, 349 Edgemont Ave. Contact Marsha Robertson at 864-855-3770, ext. 5, send an email to email@example.com or visit www.pcmow.org for more information.
• The Arts Council of Pickens County meets at 2:30 p.m. the first Saturday of each month at Starving Artist Cafe, 114 NW Main St. in Easley. The group is open to those wanting to build support for the arts. Visit artscouncilofpickens.wix.com for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.