• The City of Easley holds its Christmas Tree Lighting at 7 p.m. at Easley Town Hall. The public is invited to attend.
• The Easley Christmas Parade is held from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in downtown Easley.
• The Pickens Christmas Parade is held at 8:30 p.m. in downtown Pickens.
• The Norris Christmas Parade is held at 11 a.m.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers birth-K4) meets at 9:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesday of each month at Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, 9813 Anderson Road in Piedmont. Meetings include brunch, special speakers, group time and more. A nursery is provided.
• The Clemson Sertoma Club meets at noon the first and third Tuesday of each month at the University Inn, 1310 Tiger Blvd. in Clemson. New members and visitors are welcome. Call Randy Shaw at 864-423-5469 for more information.
• Easley Newcomers & Friends meets the second Tuesday of each month at the Capt. Kimberly Hampton Public Library, 304 Biltmore Road in Easley. The social is at 10 a.m. and the meeting is at 10:30 a.m. Guests are welcome. Call Donna Medgyesy at 864-855-5231 for more information.
• The Moving Forward Group meets at 6:30 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at Silver Bay on S.C. 123 in Easley.
• The Confection Connection of the Upstate meets at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at St. Michael’s Episcopal Church, 1200 Powdersville Road in Easley. Call 864-859-4252 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• The Upcountry Quilters Guild meets at 7 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month in the community room of Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative, 734 W. Main St. in Pickens. Visitors are welcome. Visit www.upcountryquiltguildsc.com for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 meets at 7 p.m. the f0urth Tuesday of each month.
• The Easley Business and Professional Women’s Chapter meets at 12:30 p.m. the third Wednesday of each month at Fatz Cafe in Easley. Send an email to Lynne Mathis at email@example.com or call 864-608-3268 for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
• Faith Center Church on S.C. 28 in Walhalla presents its second Walhalla Lights Spectacular from Dec. 2 to Dec. 13 on a designated path throughout the church’s 55-acre campus beginning at 5:30 p.m. each evening. Admission is free but a $5 donation per car donation is suggested. Call the church office at 864-638-3476 for more information.
• Ivan Parker is in concert along with Johnson Edition at 6 p.m. Dec. 5 at Seneca Baptist Church, 1080 S. Oak St. in Seneca. A suggested $10 donation at the door. New unwrapped toys to benefit Country Santa will be collected. Call 864-723-6797 or 864-710-7979 for more information.
• The World of Energy, 7812 Rochester Highway in Seneca, hosts the third annual Festival of Trees from Nov. 28 to Dec. 31. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.