• A Veterans Day program is held at 11 a.m. at Robinson Memorial Gardens on Powdersville Road.
• A benefit for Gail Black is held at the Dacusville Lions Club, 84 Thomas Mill Road in Easley, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Proceeds will benefit the S.C. Commission for the Blind and Industries for the Blind. Contact Shelley McDonald at 864-423-0247 for more information.
Nov. 14-Nov. 15
• St. Luke’s Catholic Church in Easley holds its holiday craft bazaar from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Nov. 14 and from 10:15 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 15 at the church, located on S.C. 86. All items are handmade. All profits go to the St. Luke’s Family Life Center project.
• The City of Easley holds its Christmas Tree Lighting at 7 p.m. at Easley Town Hall. The public is invited to attend.
• The Easley Christmas Parade is held from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. in downtown Easley.
• The Pickens Christmas Parade is held at 8:30 p.m. in downtown Pickens.
• The Norris Christmas Parade is held at 11 a.m.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers birth-K4) meets at 9:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesday of each month at Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, 9813 Anderson Road in Piedmont. Meetings include brunch, special speakers, group time and more. A nursery is provided.
• The Clemson Sertoma Club meets at noon the first and third Tuesday of each month at the University Inn, 1310 Tiger Blvd. in Clemson. New members and visitors are welcome. Call Randy Shaw at 864-423-5469 for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 meets at 7 p.m. the f0urth Tuesday of each month.
• The Pickens Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Pickens Presbyterian Church.
• Volunteer orientation sessions for Pickens County Meals on Wheels programs are held at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the McKissick Center for Senior Wellness, 349 Edgemont Ave. Contact Marsha Robertson at 864-855-3770, ext. 5, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pcmow.org for more information.
• The Powdersville Water District Board of Directors meets the third Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. in the meeting room of the Powdersville Library, 4 Civic Court in Easley. The Executive Committee meets the week prior to the regular board meeting. All meeting times are subject to change. Call 864-269-5440, ext. 3108, for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
“Writing My Story” is held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 14 at Anastos Farm near Travelers Rest. Space is limited. The cost is $20 and includes lunch. The reservation deadline is Nov. 11. Call Sara DeLuca at 770-631-0668 or email her at email@example.com or call Dianne Anastos at 864-836-3860 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.