• The National Dance Company of Siberia performs at the Brooks Center for Performing Arts on the campus of Clemson University. Tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for students. Visit www.clemson.edu/Brooks or call 864-6567787 for more information or to buy tickets.
• A Red Ribbon Rally is held at 1:30 p.m. at Holly Springs Elementary School, 120 Holly Springs School Road in Pickens, in celebration of Red Ribbon Week. Woodrow Dantzler, a former Clemson and NFL football player, is the speaker.
• The Easley Fall Festival is held from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the Market Square in Easley.
• Lawrence Chapel UMC, 2101 Six Mile Highway in Central, holds a Harvest Festival from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. featuring Trunk or Treat, inflatables, games, soup and sandwiches.
• The City of Easley hosts the inaugural Children’s Fall Festival from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Old Market Square in Downtown Easley featuring a costume contest, trick or treating at downtown vendors, inflatables and more. The festivities will also include the final Farmer’s Market of the season from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• The Pickens County Museum of Art & History, 307 Johnson St. in Pickens, holds a costume contest at 4:30 p.m. Prizes will be awarded.
• Trick or Treat on Main is held from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on West Main Street in Pickens. A children’s costume contest and trick-or-treating will be held. Call Amanda Cooper at 864-898-1334 for more information or for information in the event of inclement weather.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• The Pickens Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Pickens Presbyterian Church.
• Volunteer orientation sessions for Pickens County Meals on Wheels programs are held at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the McKissick Center for Senior Wellness, 349 Edgemont Ave. Contact Marsha Robertson at 864-855-3770, ext. 5, send an email to email@example.com or visit www.pcmow.org for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
“Writing My Story,” a memoir writing class, is held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Nov. 14 at Anastos Farm near Travelers Rest. Space is limited. The cost is $20 and includes lunch. The reservation deadline is Nov. 11. Call Sara DeLuca at 770-631-0668 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dianne Anastos at 864-836-3860 or email her at email@example.com to make a reservation.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.